Tracking Ed Monroe as he travels to Haiti and other exotic(?) places

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday March 17, 2010

Happy end of Saint Patrick’s Day. There was little celebration here as we saw 314 patients and I finished around 5: 30 PM. Guess I should expect that with the 8 providers. The pharmacy bench was long all afternoon and at the end we had some large and sick families.
We celebrated St Patty with some cookies and one large cookie thanks to our fine cook, Ann. She tried a new recipe on us this evening and it was very delicious. There was a portion for the meat lovers, vegetarians, and diabetics.
In late breaking news, we managed to get the I-Stat machine working thanks to Debbie Nord from Bloomington.
I should report that all of the team is back to good health and we are having a good time and caring for a lot of people.
I will close this tonight and get some rest.

No comments: